Deneuville, J. C. (2012). Cryptographie homomorphe (Master dissertation, Limoges)
- B.S. in Mathematics, University of Limoges, France, 2010
- M.S. in Mathematics, Coding, Cryptography and Applications (CRYPTIS), University of Limoges, France, 2012
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of Limoges, France, 2016
- Since October 2017: Post-doc researcher at INSA-CVL Bourges / LIFO Orléans, France
- Securing mobile and cloud architecture
- Post-Quantum Cryptography deployment (authentication, signature) and new applications (blockchain, IoT)
- Supervisor: Dr. Jérémy Briffaut
- November 2016 – September 2017: Post-doc researcher at XLIM Limoges, France
- October 2012 – December 2016: Ph.D. student in post-quantum cryptography
- Design of public-key cryptographic primitives, relying on Coding Theory or Lattices
- Cryptanalysis of public-key cryptographic primitives
- Security proofs
- Efficient implementations
Aguilar Melchor, C., Boyen, X., Deneuville, J.-C., and Gaborit, P. (2014, October). Sealing the leak on classical NTRU signatures. In International Workshop on Post-Quantum Cryptography (pp. 1-21). Springer, Cham.
Deneuville, J. C. (2016). Contributions à la cryptographie post-quantique (Doctoral dissertation, Limoges)
Deneuville, J.-C., Gaborit, P., and Zémor, G. (2017, June). Ouroboros: A simple, secure and efficient key exchange protocol based on coding theory. In International Workshop on Post-Quantum Cryptography (pp. 18-34). Springer, Cham.
Aguilar Melchor, C., Blazy, O., Deneuville, J.-C., Gaborit, P., and Zémor, G. (2018). Efficient encryption from random quasi-cyclic codes. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 64(5), 3927-3943.
Aguilar-Melchor, C., Deneuville, J.-C., Gaborit, P., Lepoint, T., & Ricosset, T. (2018, May). Delegating Elliptic-Curve Operations with Homomorphic Encryption. In 2018 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS) (pp. 1-9). IEEE.
Deneuville, J.-C. (2018, June). Post-Quantum Cryptography: tomorrow’s security. In Gestion des risques naturels et technologiques (congrès Envirorisk 2018). Cépaduès (réf: 156701).
Deneuville, J.-C., Gaborit, P., Guo, Q., and Johansson, T. (2018, June). Ouroboros-E: An Efficient Lattice-based Key-Exchange Protocol. In 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT) (pp. 1450-1454). IEEE.
Deneuville, J.-C., and Gaborit, P. (2019, March). Cryptanalysis of a code-based one-time signature. In WCC 2019: The Eleventh International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography.
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
- My Ph.D. thesis was awarded the Cassaing Innovation prize on April the 14th, 2016. Local newspaper article - XLIM article
- I was able to tackle some of the top ideal lattice challenges from Darmstadt.
- I served as a reviewer/subreviewer for the following conferences and journals:
- Journal of Cryptographic Engineering
- IEEE Trans. on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IWSEC 2018 (subreview)
- Technique et Science Informatiques
- Workshop on Coding and Cryptography 2017 (subreview)
- Post-Quantum Cryptography 2017 (subreview)
- Security and Communication Networks
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
- Public Key Cryptography 2016 (subreview)
- IEEE Transactions on Information Theory